Asset Store – Online Maps
Online Maps is a universal multi-platform mapping solution for your 2D, 3D, AR / VR and mobile applications and games.
Fully customizable, incredibly easy to learn and use, and at the same time is one of the most powerful and flexible solutions in the industry.
Supports a huge number of services for any mapping needs, and has integration with the best Asset Store assets.
The package contains the complete source code without dependencies, and if you want to add or change some feature, you can easily do it.
Don’t have programming experience or don’t know C# – Online Maps supports visual scripting using Bolt and Playmaker.
All the features to create any map in Unity in one asset.
• Unity 2017.4 LTS and higher;
• Render Pipelines: Standard RP, URP, HDRP;
• Standalone, Android, iOS, Windows Store, WebGL;
• Online and offline maps;
• 2D maps and 3D maps with elevation;
• 2D, 3D, billboard and custom markers;
• You can display the map anywhere: on UI, in a scene, or draw into texture;
• Huge number of predefined tile sources: Google Maps, Mapbox, ArcGIS, Nokia Maps, Bing Maps, Open Street Maps, and many others (16 providers, 88 map types);
• Ability to create your own map style or use your own source of tiles (e.g. WMS);
• Multilingual map with or without labels;
• Powerful caching system for tiles, elevations and custom data;
• Support Google API web services: Direction API, Elevation API, Geocode API, Places API, Places Autocomplete API, Roads API;
• Other web services: AMap Search, Bing Maps Elevation API, Bing Maps Location API, HERE Routing API, Open Route Service Directions, Open Route Service Geocoding, Open Street Map Nominatim, Open Street Map Overpass API, QQ Search, What 3 Words;
• Show Street View
• Additional Features: GPS (with emulator), traffic, Overlays, Drawing API, runtime 3D buildings;