The 55 Modern Lightroom Presets powered to create awesome looks for portrait, landscape, food and wedding photos by one click. These presets are designed to streamline your workflow and take your editing to the next level.
Enhance your images with this new set of presets for Adobe Lightroom. This collection of 55 presets for photographers and designers will help you get the look of Instagram™ and VSCO™ filters, cross-processing, vintage, and modern looks!
For the unique results used tools: camera calibration, tone curve, HSL (hue, saturation, luminance). Speed UP Add-ons included (12 categories of presets): Each category of presets affects only certain parameters without affecting the others. This allows, consistently moving from one group to the other presets, to quickly process any of the images, bringing them to the desired look.
HOW TO USE THESE PRESETS: Due to the nature of the wide variety on individual shooting styles, camera types and camera settings, these presets will behave differently on different photos. The best way to utilize these presets is to use them as a STARTING POINT for your photography workflow and to develop your own post-processing style. Here are some handy instructions for using them:
- Open Lightroom;
- Select a photo in the Lightroom’s Develop module;
- With the photo selected, roll your cursor over the different presets showing on the left side of your screen. Do you see the super fast preview on the top left? Awesome, huh?
- Once you find the preset you like, click it;
- Instantly, the preset settings are applied to the selected photo;
- Modify the settings on the right as necessary for the individual photo. Change the exposure to find the balance between shadows and highlights. This is an important step, because every photo session is different and requires your touch. The Premium Presets serve as a fantastic starting point to jump you into a lightning-fast image workflow.
- Now, once you have the photo tweaked with the settings it requires, select other similar photos from that set to quickly sync and batch a whole bunch of photos! That fast, you have processed a session.
DOWNLOAD FROM UPLOADCLOUD.PRO
(Visited 367 times, 1 visits today)