Daz3D – Anatomically Correct Desiree for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Female
DAZ Studio 4.8 | 3D MODELS
What’s Included and Features
- A complete highly detailed photorealistic skin texture set for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Female created from real life reference photographs
- (including high definition texture maps, advanced bump maps, advanced specular maps)
- NEW* – 3 makeup options and natural option
- NEW* – 3 eye colour options
- Now the popular Anatomically Correct realism is already built in to the textures and shader presets!
- No more extra work or complicated tutorials to follow!
- Highly detailed genital displacement maps and settings for perfect Anatomically Correct detail
- Options for turning genital displacement on or off for all shaders
- Advanced photorealistic one click Iray shader presets for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Female
- created using the Anagenessis 2 skin shader tool (not required to use this character)
- Advanced one click 3Delight shader presets for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Female
- NEW* – As well as all of the shader options from our previous character packages, this package now also features our brand new one click skInRAY 2 Iray shader presets for Genesis 3 Female and Genesis 8 Female and a link for customers to download all future improvements and updates of skInRAY 2
- Unique hand sculpted custom head and body morphs for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Female
- created from real life photo references
- One click character presets for Genesis 3 and Genesis 8 Female
- All elements of the character package can either be used together or separately
- Easily add the Anatomically Correct: Desiree genital details to any of your favourite Genesis 3 Female or Genesis 8 Female (Base Female UV) textures using the ACDesiree Studio PSD included in the package. Learn how to combine them with the included genital displacement maps for perfect Anatomically Correct detail on any texture set!
- DAZ Studio 4.8 or newer (free, advanced or pro)
- PLUS Genesis 3 Female Base Figure OR Genesis 8 Female Base Figure
(Visited 711 times, 3 visits today)