Free Graphics Libraries – Way of the Future?
Even people that think they don’t enjoy 3D or web art are able to recognize the beauty of a well-made site with a memorable color scheme. They’re able to see a good-looking digital project for what it is despite not being the most well-versed in computer graphics. It’s obvious that using premium templates or professionally made vectors, fonts, or images can help you design and develop a website to better your business or life.
Finding templates and assets that you can afford is a VERY difficult and expensive task in and of itself, but we do have a great solution to offer. We, are Desire FX – at the forefront of creating an easy, stress-free experience for designers for quite some time now.
DesireFX – Popular Categories and Beyond
We know that money is an issue. We understand that being in the creative field means taking risks and often sacrificing financial stability in the pursuit of creativity. That’s one of the biggest reasons why DesireFX offers its assistance to those that work in the creative field. On the website, you will be able to find many different files that have been divided into different categories. Some of the most in-demand ones include:
- 3D Models. Of course, this section is also split into different sections: Vehicles, Military, People, Animals, etc. There are many highly detailed models to choose from, no matter what is that you need.
- Premiere Pro. Within this specific niche, visitors will be able to find templates, plug-ins, and readymade projects for Adobe Premiere Pro. There’s a wide-ranging mix of content suitable for people and/or businesses that want to improve their social media presences and for those that want to focus on their desktop sites.
- Tutorials. This section centers on guides and lessons to help people learn different digital design practices. For example, visitors can find several advanced Twitter marketing and SQL tips that will help them improve their digital marketing.
- Stock Images. Here you’ll find stunning stock photos that you can use in your blogs, social media profiles, and marketing campaigns.
- Web Templates. One more section offering different, pre-packaged solutions – landing pages, HTML, PSD, and beyond. One of the most popular subsets here features different WordPress themes.
Of course, the list goes on and on. As you can tell, there’s a very diverse type of demand present on the website. People involved in different aspects of digital design, 3D modeling, social media marketing, and video game development all flock to the site in search of something that will simplify their day-to-day grind.
How Does It All Work?
First, you need to figure out which type of digital content you might be interested in. Above, we discussed a few popular picks, but that’s only the tip of the iceberg, obviously.
Once you’ve settled on the section, you need to browse through previews. Let’s say that you want to download a font that will make your project even more unique and memorable. You go on over to the Fonts section of the site and start browsing. After you have selected a font you like, you click on the preview picture. At the bottom of the page, there will be a Download button to get you started.
If you’re not very experienced with free asset libraries, don’t be alarmed. You will be transferred to a third-party website that will help you download the files to your PC in the swiftest manner imaginable. There’s no need to install any software on your computer, and the process only takes a few minutes. In order to download files with no delays and limitations, you will have to cough up some money.
This decision makes sense from the monetary standpoint on both sides. The free library remains free due to the fact that they can offload the download side of things to a third party without having to pay for server space to make sure that the files are accessible 24/7 in each part of the globe. As far as the people that choose to download the files in the fastest way possible are concerned… Well, we are going to discuss them in a minute!
Two Main Advantages of Sites Like DesireFX
- You save time. Instead of having to create something from scratch, you get access to pre-made templates, mock-ups, what have you. The time saved here can be used to figure out what makes your brand unique and attractive. Additional creativity, that coveted “extra oomph,” uniqueness… These are the things that can make or break a project.
- You save money. Purchasing a premium subscription for a file-sharing website (Hot4Share, for instance) and using a 100% free file library such as DesireFX is the most economically advantageous decision. Other services most of all very limited in their scope. Hell, we are struggling to think of a reason why someone would choose to get involved with expensive and needlessly complicated way to test your ideas, when it comes to digital assets and things like that.