Unity Asset Store – Amplify Shader Editor
NEW! SRP packages auto-importer
NEW! Compatibility with Unity 2019
NEW! Support for Post-Processing Stack shaders
NEW! Support for Custom Render Textures
NEW! Support for both HD and Lightweight SRP
NEW! Multi-Pass on Templates
NEW! Xbox One/PS4/Switch Support
NEW! Terrain support
• Universal PBR/Unlit SRP
• HD Lit/Unlit SRP
• Lightweight PBR/Unlit SRP
• Custom RT Init/Update
• Post-Process effects including Post-Processing Stack
• Alpha-Blended particles
• Unlit Lightmap
• Post-Processing Stack Tool
• Scale Independent Tile
• Volumetric Pixelize
• SRP HD Omni Decal
• Mosaic Effect
• Unlit With Lightmap
• Universal PBR/Unlit
• HD Lit/Unlit
• Post Process Stack
• Unlit Lightmap
• Inverse Projection Matrix
• Inverse View Projection Matrix
• HD Emission
• Gradient Sample
New Shader Function
• Normal From Height
• Noise Sine Wave
• Sawtooth Wave
• Square Wave
• Triangle Wave
• Rounded Rectangle
• Added templates specifically for the new Universal Rendering Pipeline
• Added new HD Lit template compatible with Unity’s HDRP shader inspector
• Infinite loop detection is now faster, reducing hit when connecting nodes on large graphs.
• Improved nodes preview rendering refresh behavior
• New tag system created to improve node search
• Take a screenshot of your whole canvas by simply hitting the Screenshot button
• Easily share selected portions of the graph through the Share button
• Added new post-processing stack tool which generates a cs script with a PPS Renderer and Settings from a given shader.
• Amplify Shader Editor supports both HD and Lightweight SRP v6.x.x via templates.
• Legacy HD and Lightweight SRP v3.x.x/v4.x.x/v5.x.x templates are also supplied via Legacy packages.
• Support for Custom Render Texture usage on Unity 2017 and above via Custom RT templates.
• Substances can now also be used on ASE canvas with Unity 2018 and above through the Substance in Unity plugin.
• Can now access 8 UV channels when on Unity 2018.2 and above.
• Can Pan and Zoom ASE canvas camera through keyboard directional keys.
• Support for Material Types into HD PBR SRP template.
• Support for Specular workflow into Lightweight PBR SRP template.
• Custom Options can now be added directly over templates.
The Editor will continue to be improved in future updates, there are a lot more features currently in development.
• Full source-code
• Support for Xbox One/PS4/Switch
• Multi-window Support
• Intuitive, familiar node interface
• Instancing Support
• User Contributed Nodes and Shaders
• Growing sample collection
Amplify Shader Editor (ASE) is a node-based shader creation tool inspired by industry leading software. An open and tightly integrated solution, it provides a familiar and consistent development environment that seamlessly blends with Unity’s UI conventions and Shader use. Affordable quality and flexibility with the responsive customer support you can expect from Amplify Creations.
INTUITIVE and UX-focused, the workspace is familiar, clean and flexible. Dock it, or use it in a second monitor, it’s prepared to fit your layout requirements.
MINIMALISTIC toolbars and menus have been optimized to maximize workspace area without large intrusive nodes or menus. Creating nodes or new Shaders is as intuitive as creating a new Unity Material in the Project Explorer window.
OPEN to customer contributions like nodes, improvements, bug fixes or third-party support. We aim to provide a robust and flexible tool that can be easily adapted to existing art production pipelines.